“One of the best New World Chardonnays I’ve ever drunk.”
Pretty much the best thing we could hear about our 2013 Casteel Chardonnay! Our family name on this wine was our license to choose our personal favorite lots from the vintage and give them the luxury of a long slow fermentation in barrique. Only 100 cases were produced.
“Lovely full Chard fruit not overwhelmed by too much oak, and set off by a fine citrus crispness that makes it super with food. This is a serious wine for thoughtful wine drinkers, and will be even better in 2 or 3 years when its rambunctious, adolescent vitality has mellowed a bit.” – Forbes.com
Now that it’s been discovered, we don’t want to miss the opportunity to share it with you before it’s gone.
Call: (503) 581-2262
P.S. Club Members enjoy up to 20% off their purchase and our non-club 15% case discount applies!
- JAMESSUCKLING.COM, NOVEMBER 30th 2018
- Wine & Spirits: Wind Powered Pinot
- Top 100 Winery of the Year – 2014
- Vintage 2014 at Bethel Heights Vineyard: Warm, Dry, & Bountiful
- Amazing Scores from Wine Spectator
- “One of the best New World Chardonnays…”
- World of Fine Wine Features Bethel Heights
- Saveur Features Bethel Heights as a “Good with Everything” Red
- Forbes Highlights Bethel Heights Vineyard
- Wine Spectator: 30 Wineries to Trust
- Bethel Heights Wins Robert Parker Wine Advocate Extraordinary Winery Award