Jennifer’s Winter Salad with Sparkling Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup Bethel Heights Vineyard 2010 Sparkling Rosé
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped tarragon
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mixed Greens
- Thinly sliced Apple
- Green grapes cut lengthwise
- Toasted and coarsely chopped walnuts
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Toss salad greens with dressing, (about 1 tablespoon per 2 ounces of greens).
- Top with apple slices, grapes, walnuts and blue cheese.
- Extra dressing can be refrigerated for future use.